work progressing

Bryan and I met one or two more times before pumpkin season mucked up our schedules to the point that it wasn't possible to get together for the bulk of September and October.


We did get together this weekend for an hour or two and worked at deburring the center ribs.
We finished that up (for the most part).

We still have the doubled up center ribs to drill and debur.
There is a question as to whether or not there are stiffeners on both sides of the doubled up ribs. I imagine that there are, but I'll confirm before we go any further.
If we do need to double up we may have to make some new stiffeners since they are all predrilled at this point. making them won't be that much of an issue or setback.
Me sitting around doing nothing for a couple of years has cost me more time.